BEAMFORMING AND BAND STEERING TECHNOLOGY
Wicell Network’s Wifi products support advanced technologies in wifi waves and optimize access bandwidth through the following technologies:
Beamforming works based on Antennas using MIMO technology and is a technology that helps focus the wifi signal to follow and to a certain destination. That is, directing the wave to the device to be used does not spread in many directions as before, helping to optimize the signal and reduce interference.
Now our new generation IEEE 802.11ac WiFi devices are equipped with Beamforming technology.
- Optimize WiFi network, minimize dead spots
- Bring stable WiFi connection
- WiFi signal quality is better
- Better anti-interference in the environment of many wifi base stations
Band steering Technology
Band steering is a technique used in dual-band Wicell Network WiFi equipment to encourage new client devices to use the high data bandwidth 5 GHz band. When a new device connects to a wifi network that supports 2 bands (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz), the wifi hotspot will promote the priority of devices connected on the 5 GHz band.
Band Steering is a function that automatically directs any wifi access device connected to the wireless network to the best available and supported band, so it helps to optimize the performance of the wifi access device.
Benefits of Band steering
- 5Ghz wave connection with extremely high bandwidth
- Good anti-interference 5Ghz wave
- Better WiFi quality for high bandwidth demanding applications like HD videos, games