BAND-SWITCHED DATA TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGY (BSDT Technology)
Technology that enables the transmission of band-switched data.
BSDT technology is a technology developed by Wicell Network. Technology that enables the transmission of band-switched data.
BSDT technology is a technique used in Wicell Network’s matrix mesh technology for dual-band devices. When connected devices have only one wifi band of 2.4Ghz, such as wifi cameras, handheld barcode devices, IoT devices, old laptops or smartphones, automatic control devices …. Connecting to a wifi station will use the bandwidth of the 5Ghz frequency on the device itself to transmit data, internet, video, ……
- Dramatically increase the number of 2.4Ghz frequency connections
- Prevent data congestion on the 2.4Ghz band in the usual way
- Optimizing bandwidth by combining 2 bands at the same time: 2.4GHz penetrates well with 5Ghz with extremely high bandwidth to transfer more and farther data.
- Support for devices (IoT) using transmission technology on the 2.4Ghz band to travel further at higher speeds on the 5GHz band.
- Best support for devices connecting to low wifi frequency 2.4 Ghz such as IP cameras, IoT sensors (smart home, automation, smart city…), barcodes in warehouses, factories, ports, factories
- Instances operate 247 and do not allow data transmission interruptions and must always have a backup wireless connection